Here are 7 basic steps towards a healthy lifestyle applicable to everyone:
1. Accept that change must occur in order for you reach your goal! Learning new habits and skills can be a fun, joyous and exiting adventure. Giving yourself more freedom, opens up new possibilities.
2. Learn to become your best friend. “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” Buckminster Fuller
3. Observe what triggers your ego. Be determined to let go of childhood stuff. Stop trying to understand and excuse your poor habits, both towards yourself, and others.
4. Hire a Coach or a Trainer to help you get started and learn self-empowerment. Don’t expect a “babysitter” for the rest of your life! Responsibility and freedom of choices are yours alone. Take courses and workshops to meet like people, refresh your skills, and gain motivation.
5. Keep your goals in mind: is it to move toward a healthier body, to drop bad habits, to feel better about yourself, not get triggered, or something else? By keeping your goals clear and simple, and applying them daily, often after as little as 2 weeks you will begin to see positive changes. And seeing positive changes will provide its own motivation!
6. Look at what success really means to you – not to anyone else. Is it better health, deeper relationships, financial security, creativite abundance, societal contribution, better endurance, personal growth, deeper spiritual awareness, better balance? Your reasons for bettering yourself typically result in a deeper appreciation of yourself, family, friends, community, and world.
7. Learn to meditate. Even if only for 2 minutes at a time, by training your mind to quiet itself you deepen your awareness and presence in each moment. Awareness means seeing your thoughts and actions, and their likely outcomes, before they manifest. By being aware, you get to choose your actions and outcomes. When you become accomplished at this, you truly become your own master, allowing yourself to be guided by your higher thoughts and intentions toward a healthier, happier, more joyous life.
Happy life changing. May it be fun!
Please SHARE and LIKE! our Facebook page!
Check out http://thewalkingguru.org and find out
how you can get started
how you can learn Walking Meditation
how you can change your lifestyle with Ease and Fun at