Coaching is a thought-provoking, creative process to maximize potentials.
“BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD!”
Are we right for you?
- Our expertise is a unique way to realize capacities and facilitate change, respecting your individual needs, desires and higher goals.
We question to ensure integrity within the system.
We help align mindsets and emotions to match intentions.
- 15 years of Experience in Coaching and Training in Europe and USA, based on Education in Business, Mental Coaching, Corporate Coaching, System Perspective, Physical Health, Yoga/ChiKung.
- Stories tell more than theories: We share personal experiences.
- We question, not assume.
- We cultivate continuous Learning.
- We work with compassion, patience, humor, creativity, persistence and a high grade of ethics.
- Agreement. We expect your accountability to ensure your success.
In exchange we make sure to be there for you.
- Integrity: We walk our talk. We love what we do.
Together with our clients, we identify smart goals, gain clarity and transform triggers into opportunities. Then, we support clients to develop and walk feasible steps to sustainable change.
“Where your mind is, that is where your Energy is”
Wong Kiew Kit, ChiKung, Tai Chi, Shaolin Kung Fu Grandmaster
Imagine you could peel off all the stories from the past. You would be yourself, a field of limitless possibilities, not your story, limiting beliefs or conditioning. You would clearly feel what you want and doubtlessly go for it. Clear mind, positive emotion.
Having a clear intention works like planting a seed and allowing nature to participate in the creative process: Your field of awareness organizes itself around your intention. You see and focus on what fits to your desired intention. In every moment you know exactly which decision serves your intention best.
What does this require?
Focus and alignment of thought, emotion and intention. We must “allow” the seed to grow, surrender old controlling habits that sabotage the process.
How is this practically applied?
- Awareness: Realization that we are a field of limitless possibilities, capable to reshape and recreate ourselves. And, that we have free choice as soon as we stop identifying with our old stories. Be the creator, not the story!
- Clear Intention: It makes sense. It feels right.
Realizing the higher, joint intention within the system.
- Access Creative Potential: Foster a culture of positive mindset and open communication to use all of our resources in one direction.
How can we help you?
At Yaduma Coaching we are specialized in supporting Individuals and Business Organizations to access Potentials by learning and applying empowering mental, emotional and physical habits. When intentions within a system or organization are in conflict or employees don’t identify with company goals or don’t believe that they are reasonable or possible, we clarify beliefs and help identify the common higher goal, that is important to all . When every person in the system can see the “what” and “why” clearly, present thoughts and emotions match with intentions, creative energy and motivation is in motion.
Where we come from
Yaduma Coaching started in 2001 offering Coaching during Walks in Nature. In 2006, Yaduma Walking Meditation Program was prize-awarded: System Perspective, Parts of Martial Arts, Relaxation Exercises, NLP and Alexander Technique in combination with smooth Walking exercise in nature. Principle: Use a state of relaxed awareness and a higher perspective to achieve goals in a more creative, meaningful, stress free way. In 2008 we included an attitude of continuous learning and System Perspective in our work with individuals and Companies.
According to studies of Kenneth H. Cooper, MD, MPH, regular moderate exercise leads to improved overall health and wellbeing, clarity and a positive, relaxed state of mind.
In studies of Roger Jahnke, OMD, Linda Larkey, PhD, Carol Rogers, Jennifer Etnier, PhD, and Fang Lin regular practice of specific Martial Arts such as Tai Chi and ChiKung are: bone health, cardiopulmonary fitness and related biomarkers, physical function, falls prevention and balance, general quality of life, immunity, and psychological/emotional factors such as relief from anxiety and depression and self-efficacy.
It makes sense. If feels good.