Europe’s first “Walking Coach” Manuela Stoerzer specializes in transforming mindset and changing habits. Since 2001 Manuela asks inspiring, uncomfortable and dangerous questions to open up minds for unknown possibilities. Her prize-awarded Yaduma Program teaches mind-changing tools and practise of new healthy habits. She inspires, facilitates, speaks, writes and improvises.
Read what clients say! Testimonials
In 2000, the former CEO of a Munich Publishing House and mother of two kids experienced burnout, divorce and a life-threatening stage 4 cancer.
A final wake-up call to appreciate and co-create life differently.
- ETB (Expand-The-Box)-Training, Possibility Management
- Teaching Yoga for Beginners, Mountain Yoga, Lake Tahoe, CA, 20 years of Hatha Yoga Practice
- Understanding Psychosomatic Diseases, 40h Dr. Scheib
- Corporate Coaching, System Perspective, IFOC
- Mental Power Practices 176h, B.Freitag Coaching Munich
- TaiChi, South Lake Tahoe College
- NLP, Instituto Excel
- Hypno-Therapy, 96h, Dr. Kahan
- CEO of a Munich Publishing House, 10 years of business experience
- Mother of two magnificent children
- Certified Physical Fitness Specialist by famous Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research, Dallas
- BA degree from Munich University of Applied Sciences
- On Samantha Heller’s Health and Nutrition Show on Sirius Doctor Radio, Dr. Alicia Stanton’s “Aging without Limits”, Webtalk Radio USA, Mallorca Sunshine Radio, myriad other radio interviews and TV appearances in Mallorca, featured in international press: Mallorca Magazin, Mallorca Ambiente, El Mundo and El Pais, Columnist for US Womansradio and WellCore Network.
- Author of published self-help books Monkey Mind and Logbuch
- Her story about a 3months spiritual journey in the Amazon is currently being published at Ozark Publishing in English language.
Wake up inspired!
Facilitating tools and experiments to play with possibility and choice in English, German and Spanish worldwide during walks in nature and unusual business settings.
What if what you thought was just an idea?
Read what science says about Meditation
Check out Manuela´s personal story (3min):
Why a simple healthy ritual in nature can be life-changing
Nature heals. Walking Meditation helps to connect with your self, find inner peace and relaxation. Scientific research suggests that exercise in nature helps maintain and improve physical fitness and balances stress hormones and mental capacities. Relaxation and Meditation have been proven to increase brain capacity and the ability to concentrate.