At some point we lost the natural desire to move when we felt like, so now we just sit and keep on working until our backpain reminds us. Here some remedies:
1. Move more – use your body, go for a walk in the break, walk to the store, get up every once in a while…
2. Exercise – not only abs and dorsal muscles but especially interior muscle groups you do not see, interior muscles like pelvic muscles
3. Relax – before your body gets tense from using your brain in multitasking mode for hours, breathe, relax your shoulders, smile
At YADUMA we teach special interior muscle workout during Walking sessions. You can do these in the car, sitting at your desk, walking… it takes little time to learn, is easy to do, but YOU need to do it.
Next time your back aches take it as a clear sign to take the decision to change something;)
1. Realize what you want to change –
2. Find out WHY you want to change this –
3. Feel like you would feel, if you had already succeeded in this new habit, imagine the feeling – now
4. Observe: still feeling how good it feels with the not-yet-but-about-to-be new habit?
If not so: STOP feeling bad about yourself and start at 1.
Have a enjoyable day, lots of fun at all your duties and take it easy 😉
What is it that you want to change?
What you can change NOW is your attitude towards change:
Believe that everything changes all the time!
Believe that even you change somehow all the time!
Believe that you can change those old patterns!
Detoxification – cleansing is usually referred the body. We cooperate with Detox-Specialist Raaul Cohen for Detoxification treatments on Majorca.
When it comes to Stress-Management “Mental Detoxification” is an issue. In Workshops, Talks and Seminars, you can find out how to change your mindset, discover how you think – your expectations, attitude, fears etc. and start to get rid of limiting beliefs.
Cleansing the rubbish out of the mind is another dimension of detoxing leading to inner peace.